Documents to be submitted
In order to upgrade to a Tier 3 or Tier 4 account, please submit the following files to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A copy of your ID
- Valid documents include: passport, national identity document ("ID" or "identity card") or drivers license (front + back)
- A proof of address
- Valid documents include: bank statement, credit card statement, utility bill (water, electricity, gas, internet), payroll statement or official salary document from employer, insurance statement, tax document, residence certificate
Requirements for your documents
Before you submit your documents for verification, it is important to check that they meet the following requirements:
- The entire document is scanned or photographed and nothing is cut off
- The document is in its original state without any watermark or any obfuscation
- All information on the document is visible, readable and not blurred
- Your proof of Address document contains your name and your address and it is less than 3 months old.
- For languages with non-Latin characters, such as Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Hebrew, a notarized translation of your proof of address will greatly speed up the processing time.
Additionally, each file needs to meet the following conditions. If one or more of these conditions are not met, your verification document might not be accepted.
- Your images have to be in high resolution and it cannot be black and white.
- Your image has to be in the format of jpeg, jpg, png.
- Your image should not be smaller than 350x350 px